Learn more about our products and discover relevant solutions using the brochures, info sheets, and spec sheets below.
Our team of experts has put together this page to make finding what you need simple and streamlined. Whether you’re looking for product specs, brochures, drawings, installation guides–or even more helpful information—consider this your go-to source for KADEE product information.
Choose from the options below to quickly find the information you need.
View our products and find the right solution for your project.
Check out our specifications and quickly find the right solution for your new build or renovation.
Make a stunning first impression with our stylish, durable, and full customizable Entrance Grid System.
Find the installation guide you need and get on with your day.
Find our convenient product maintenance guides right here.
Are you a visual person? Great! Check out our product drawings.
Kadee Industries, Inc. warrants to its purchasers that it will manufacture all products in conformity with the Kadee Industries submittals as approved by the purchaser. Our products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the warranty period as specified for each product type, from the date of purchase.
The sole liability of Kadee Industries is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of units that, in the opinion of the factory, were properly applied and installed and subsequently found to be defective or not in conformity with the approved submittals. Claims must be made in writing within the specified warranty period. This warranty shall not apply to any goods or part thereof which have been subject to accident, negligence, alteration, abuse or misuse. No claims for consequential damages of any nature will be allowed. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
Kadee Industries reserves the right to make product changes or withdraw any design without notice.
The warranty periods for the Kadee product line are as follows:
5 Years: SSS Clean Tread Products
2 Years: MAT & ARC Clean Tread Products
2 Years: BAR Clean Tread Products
What is LEED? LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is the most widely used green building rating system in the world. Available for virtually all building types, LEED provides a framework for healthy, highly efficient, and cost-saving green buildings. LEED certification is a globally recognized symbol of sustainability, achievement, and leadership.
KADEE Industries products are manufactured from:
- KD38, KD58, KD98, Entec 38, Entec 58 – stainless steel comprised of 80% post-consumer recycled content and 15% pre-consumer recycled content.
- KDAL-I, KDCM, KDVM, KDCP, KDVP – extruded aluminum comprised of 32.5% postconsumer recycled content and 32.5% pre-consumer content.
- KDBR – extruded aluminum comprised of 70% postconsumer recycled content and 25% pre-consumer content.
- The extraction point is not within 500 miles of the manufacturing facility. Final manufacturing, packaging, and shipping location: 8333 Boyle Parkway, Twinsburg, OH 44087
Indoor Environmental Quality
- KADEE products require no adhesive or sealants applied to site.
- KADEE products require no paints or coatings applied on site.
- KADEE products meet the required chemical emissions values for both classroom and office scenarios of CDPH/EHLB/Standard Method V1.1 (Feruary 2010), (aka CA Section 01350).
- KADEE products are a permanent entryway system and will fulfill the requirement if the product is provided with a minimum 10’ dimension in the walking direction.