KDCP - Aluminum Grid with Carpet Inserts
Section 12 48 23
Entrance Floor Grids
Furnish and install Arc Clean Tread KDCP, Entrance Floor Grids as manufactured by Kadee Industries, Walton Hills, Ohio 44146.
Phone: (800) 321-3827
Tread Rails manufactured from 6063-T6 aluminum with tread rails spaced 1-1/2" on center with 2" drainage slots spaced 6" on center. Tread rail sections sit on vinyl cushions.
Tread Inserts (options as listed)
Nylon Carpet Inserts: 100 Nylon 6 carpet fibers fusion bonded to a polypropylene backing.
Heavy Duty Carpet Inserts: Polypropylene fibers fusion bonded to a polypropylene backing.
Framing (options as listed)
Level Bed embedded frames manufactured from extruded 6063-T6 aluminum for permanent recessed installation.
Drainage Pit frames manufactured from extruded 6063-T6 aluminum with welded corner connections and intermediate framing supports manufactured from 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 3/16" aluminum angles.
Drain Pans (optional) manufactured from 16 gage aluminum sheet metal. These may be used as pit liners in Level Bed applications or Drain Pans in Drainage Pit applications.
Tread rails and aluminum frames furnished in standard Mill Finish or Clear Class 1 Anodized Finish.
Information updated 10/01/19.
2 years. For details CLICK HERE
Kadee Industries Arc Clean Tread Model KDCP Entrance Floor Grids help to minimize and control the entry of pollutants into buildings by capturing dirt and particulates at regularly used entrances.
- Interlocked sectional design and light weight construction allows for easy removal for cleaning.
- Integral drainage slots keep dirt, water, slush and mud away from the walking surface.
- Carpet inserts are evenly spaced providing an ADA compliant entry system and safe support for canes, wheelchairs, crutches and other walking aids.
- Versatile design allows for both level bed and drainage pit applications.
- Kadee Industries manufactures each unit to order to insure a proper fit and application for each individual project, including irregular and radial shaped areas such as revolving floor door entryways.
- Rolling Load Capacity - 400 lbs. per wheel.
Drawings for Download:
Additional product information and drawings are available upon request.
Carpet, Vinyl and Anodized Charts are for reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor and/or printer. Samples are available upon request.