KDCM - Aluminum Roll-Out Mat with Carpet Inserts
Section 12 48 13
Entrance Floor Mats and Frames
Furnish and install Mat Clean Tread Model KDCM, Aluminum Roll-Out Entrance Mats as manufactured by Kadee Industries, Walton Hills, Ohio 44146.
Phone: (800) 321-3827
Tread Rails manufactured from 6063-T6 aluminum with tread rails spaced on 1-1/2" on center. Tread Rails are connected with vinyl hinges and sit on vinyl cushions.
Tread Inserts (options as listed)
-Nylon Carpet Inserts: 100% Nylon 6 carpet fibers fusion bonded to a polypropylene backing.
-Heavy Duty Carpet Inserts: Polypropylene fibers fusion bonded to a polypropylene backing.
Framing (options as listed)
Embedded frames manufactured from Extruded 6063-T6 Aluminum for permanent recessed installation.
Angle frames manufactured from Extruded 6063-T6 Aluminum for shallow recesses.
Vinyl Ramps manufactured from 2" wide extruded vinyl for surface mounted applications.
Tread rails and aluminum frames furnished in standard Mill Finish or available in Clear or Bronze Class 1 Anodized Finishes.
Information updated July 24, 2015.
2 years. For details CLICK HERE
Kadee Industries Mat Clean Tread Model KDCM Entrance Floor Mats help to minimize and control the entry of pollutants into buildings by capturing dirt and particulates at regularly used entrances.
- Ball and Socket hinge design and light weight construction allows for easy roll-up for cleaning.
- Carpet Inserts are evenly spaced providing an ADA compliant entry system and safe support for canes, wheelchairs, crutches and other walking aids .
- Vinyl hinge construction and continuous vinyl cushions eliminate metal to metal rattle and eliminate corrosion in ball and socket connections .
- Kadee Industries manufactures each unit in order to insure a proper fit and application for each individual project.
- Rolling Load Capacity - 350 lbs. per wheel.
Drawings for Download
Embeded Aluminum Frame - Recessed permanent application
Aluminum Angle Frame - Shallow recess to abut to adjacent flooring
Vinyl Ramps - Surface mounted application
No Frame - Surface mounted application for wall to wall installation
Additional product information and drawings are available upon request.
Carpet, Vinyl and Anodized Charts are for reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor and/or printer. Samples are available upon request.